Precision Measurement Engineering, Inc. (PME) and its aquaculture brand, Aquasend, are seeking an ambitious and driven Sales Development Representative who is excited about shaping the future of water and aquaculture research. Responsibilities and projects are described below. More about PME can be found at the end of this document.
We are looking for a passionate salesperson to drive opportunities to success, approach challenges with optimism, enjoy learning new research applications and know that their contributions are impacting the global environment in a positive way.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities
- Exceed sales goals determined in collaboration with sales team and management.
- Understand the product and research applications for effective relationship building.
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure healthy flow and growth.
- Explore environmental trends and key growth opportunities.
- Attend in-person trade meetings as well as focused customer development interactions.
- Promote product value via a variety of platforms such as phone, email, video, zoom, training.
- Provide reports on activities, sales, various metrics, key goals, trends, lead gen, etc.
- Travel both domestic and internationally at roughly 10% of time.
- Proactive mindset and curiosity in nature.
- A pursuit of excellent sales methods and techniques.
- Ability to build long-term relationships.
- Presentation and public speaking.
- Experience in water quality industries desired, but not required.
- Self-starter, confident, and driven to grow on all levels.
- Quick learner of technical products.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years experience
- History of exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor of Arts/ Science required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Zoom, Email, and others.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Experience managing and growing sales pipeline.
- Adaptability and willingness to embrace change.
- Commute or relocate to Vista, CA
Join Us For:
- Obtaining career growth opportunities as the company expands into new markets.
- Making a significant impact in a rapidly growing industry.
- Collaborating with colleagues who value ideas, creativity, and innovation.
$50k – $75k Base, Commission, Performance Bonus
• Health/ Dental Insurance
• Sick Pay
• 4/ 10hr week.
PME is a leading designer and manufacturer of aquatic environmental monitoring equipment based in Vista, California. Academic institutions and government agencies across the globe use our innovative instruments for freshwater and saltwater research. PME is a family-owned business, founded in 1982 by Dr. Michael Head. Our 40 years of customer-centric focus has positioned us to expand within these industries and attract new clients.
We are fueled by a determination for excellence in our products and service, and a curiosity about new technology, science and the world around us. We find passion and fun in our work and hope to see it reflected in our openness as we strive for business and professional growth. Most importantly, we aim to treat our customers, employees and associates with respect and humility.
Resume and questions for the Sales Development Representative position can be directed to Brenda Hernandez at [email protected].