DATE: January 28, 2019
TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: CEO
PAY: $35K – $40K
THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES A BASIC DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB TO WHICH THIS EMPLOYEE IS ASSIGNED. THIS DESCRIPTION IS GENERAL IN NATURE AND COVERS ALL MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Marketing Coordinator is an entry level position that collaborates as a member of the Marketing team to maintain and build the brand, gather content, support campaigns, and provide admin support as well. The candidate should be a competent writer, collaborative partner and self-starter who is proactive, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects with hard deadlines. The position is responsible for reporting, creating marketing materials, managing marketing data, and supporting the marketing team in a variety of projects for both Precision Measurement Engineering, and Aquasend.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES UNIQUE TO THIS ASSIGNMENT:
- Support marketing team in various aspects of marketing tactics to drive customer engagement and sales such as content marketing and digital marketing tactics.
- Provide administrative support to marketing department.
- Create and maintain project list and status.
- Trade show support, such as booking shows, purchasing SWAG, updating budgets, etc.
- Support efforts to compile and publish monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Manage and/ or contribute to various marketing projects such as customer case studies, video support, planning and monitoring.
- Manage and/ or contribute to creation and maintenance of sales and marketing tools.
- Build and maintain marketing and sales collateral library.
- Participate in process to create, deliver, edit and optimize marketing and sales materials such as spec sheets, labels, flyers, emails, post cards, brochures, business cards…etc.
- Meet with marketing team during monthly/ quarterly meetings.Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience or internships.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work in autonomous and independent manner to produce polished and professional product.
- Skilled at building effective relationships with frontline, client-facing professionals and fellow colleagues.
- Skilled at building effective relationships with key accounts and customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative, flexible and determined.
- Able to work independently to meet key deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Resume and questions for the part-time position can be directed to Brenda Hernandez at [email protected].